At any stage of the foreclosure process, you have options. Let us help you make good decisions. Our team will be there with you every step of the way.
Dealing with the uncertainty of the foreclosure process is far worse than the process itself. Fornaro Law has successfully helped homeowners like you to navigate through the challenges of foreclosure.
Foreclosure Defense: Two things to know right away
If you have missed mortgage payments, been served with papers by a process server, or facing a sheriff sale, you should know that:
1. Walking away from your home may be the worst decision that you can make
2. Bankruptcy is typically unnecessary
How can attorney make a difference?
- Defend against judgements and wage garnishments
- Take action so you do not lose your home, damage your credit and more
- Guide you through rigorous processes, for example, Consent to Foreclosure
- Present options at every step of the way
- Loan modification
- Deed in Lieu of Foreclosure
- Consent Foreclosure
- Short Sale
Fornaro Law is uniquely equipped to handle both litigation AND loss mitigation. This means you will save time and money and have the benefit of strong communication.
It is our goal to find your best solution by working with you, provide clarity to any questions you have, provide you options, and do whatever we can to provide you time to make an informed decision.
We can participate at almost any stage of the foreclosure process and we will be there when help is most needed.
If you have been told that you have no options, know that you do.
Secure the legal answers you need to move forward. Let our experienced firm answer your questions, provide options, and clear up the wrong information you’ve received from non-lawyers.