Bitcoin / Cybercurrency
Our goal is simple at Fornaro Law: We want to be the leading authority in the Crypto Space and advance our firm and our clients rapidly and efficiently through the use of technology.
Fornaro Law is very proud to have clients and entrepreneurs involved in the cryptocurrency industry. As we follow the trends of Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and other cybercurrencies and see the power of the underlying technology of the blockchain, we understand that compliance, structure and legal advice is needed to support these pioneers in this blossoming industry. If you are interested in learning more about cryptocurrency more information can be found in our blog post. Another helpful link is –https://www.cryptocompare.com/
There is a reason that Fornaro Law has a large amount of diverse and unique entrepreneurial clients which cross almost every industry and which operate both domestically and internationally.
Fornaro Law provides business minded legal advice and quick and rapid structure that helps these businesses grow. Link to corporate page –https://www.fornarolaw.com/practice-areas/business-corporate-law/
In a similar way, Fornaro Law is a perfect legal solution to support the needs of the growing and novel businesses that engage in the world of the blockchain and cryptocurrency.
The most interesting thing about this industry is that things are constantly changing and new novel issues constantly are arising. Fornaro Law takes a proactive approach to representing clients by becoming involved in the crypto community and to anticipate changes and potential issues and pitfalls.
For example, Fornaro Law provided an immediate response and comments when the Illinois Department of Professional Regulation provided its Digital Currency Regulatory Guidance.
Fornaro Law is able to do the following for this new generation of clients:
- Create the corporate business structure both domestically and internationally for asset protection and business purposes.
- Provide updates on the legal and business trends and pitfalls throughout the United States and other countries internationally for the Blockchain, Bitcoin, altcoin, virtual currency, and compliance.
- Monitor current litigation and threatened litigation and regulations throughout the country to determine how the trends may affect the client’s current business model.
- Provide compliance advice and services in the cyber currency space that relate to the Blockchain, Bitcoin, cyber currency regulation including assisting in the drafting of policy related to Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FINCEN), Anti Money Laundering (AML), Know Your Customer (KYC), Currency Transaction Reports (CTR), Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Suspicious Activity Report (SAR), privacy policies and terms and conditions.
- Help write and amend policy that is consistent with regulation and best practices.
- Assist with licensing when needed.
- Provide employment advice.
- Link client’s with other professionals.
- Connection of clients who are well versed in applying blockchain technology with current business clients that can benefit from the technology.
- Provide guidance on proper disclosures and documentation for drafting White Paper, private placement memorandum corporate structure and other funding mechanisms for token and other Initial Coin Offering (ICO).
- Introduce our clients to our mega network including interaction with the policy makers and innovators in the space.
- Introduce our clients to other professionals in the area of insurance, accounting, compliance and financial advice.
- Follow and advise on the new trends that will disrupt the world we live in including the implementation of smart contracts.
The world of cybercurrency and blockchain is allowing for the transfer of value in a similar way that the internet transfers information. Keep in mind that technology is changing the world rapidly now. There will not be large time periods between things that change the world any longer. We are talking significant changes in months now rather than years.
We will help our clients stay ahead of the curve. Fornaro Law has various Bitcoin clients across Chicagoland, La Grange, Hinsdale, Elmhurst, Downers Grove, Burr Ridge, Clarendon Hills and surrounding areas. Some important terms to know:
- Virtual currency
- Initial Coin Offering (ICO)
- Bitcoin compliance
- Blockchain compliance
- Cybercurrency compliance
- Altcoin attorney
Fornaro Law is now also in the process of setting up its system to accept Bitcoin in exchange for legal services.
More Helpful Links:
- https://blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions (see the blockchain in action)
- http://coincap.io/ (get the most updated pricing on Bitcoin, altcoins, and other virtual currency)
- Finank Event
- A monthly meetup at the Park District of La Grange every second Wednesday of the month from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- PowerPoint – A Legal Perspective on Cryptocurrency: Can Lawyers Bring Clarity to the Space?