Residential Real Estate Attorney Job Description
Fornaro Law is a growing firm that grasps technology such as the internet, blockchain, and cybercurrency like Bitcoin. Fornaro Law’s streamlined implementation of systems elevates the firm and its client to a higher level. We are seeking a residential real estate attorney to join our talented team who is well organized, detail oriented, and adaptable with the willingness and ability to learn and implement a defined prioritization system. The ideal candidate will display excellent written and oral communication skills. The successful candidate will have at least 5 years experience as an attorney with residential real estate experience, and general management of case files and staff. Demonstrable analytical and problem solving skills, proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel is required. This is an exciting and challenging position that will allow you to grow as a professional.
- Draft leases, purchase and sale agreements, letters of intent, deeds, etc. for residential and commercial real estate transactions.
- Prepare Land Trust Agreements and Amendments.
- Review and assist paralegals and staff with correspondence, and assist and direct problem solving as issues arise.
- Review Purchase and Sale Agreements, due diligence, monitor contingencies, review and prepare title objections, survey and environmental reviews, closing documents and wire transfers.
- Conduct closings and complete post-closing documentation and administration.
- Review title policies, obtain title clearance, and assist staff with title clearance issues.
- Effectively organize and maintain case and client files.
- Monitor and calendar case deadlines.
- Minimum 5+ years job experience as an attorney with residential real estate experience. Extended practice areas a plus.
- Willing to pitch in and support growing legal department in a fast-paced growing environment.
- Able to problem solve, resolve, and close open issues and assist staff and colleagues with resolving issues that arise.
- Skilled at meeting strict deadlines under significant time pressure
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously with a high degree of professionalism and client orientation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively work with various types of clients
- Fast thinker/quick learner
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to prioritize and work independently.
- Ability to manage time and resources effectively and independently, and balance conflicting priorities.
Leave a Comment