We are seeking an attorney that is proficient in residential real estate to join our talented team. This is an exciting and challenging position that will allow you to grow as a professional.
Fornaro Law has grown substantially in this area primarily because it differentiates itself from its competitors by being an effective communicator and an early adopter of technologies and implements efficient systems to best service and organize its clients.
Our clients are extremely satisfied with our representation and we are looking for a candidate that will help continue this trend. Commercial real estate, estate planning, probate, corporate and transactional experience is a plus.
The successful candidate will have at least 5 years of experience as an attorney.
- Meet and interact with clients
- Review purchase and sale agreements
- Conduct due diligence
- Monitor contingencies
- Review surveys and closing documents
- Conduct closings and complete post-closing documentation and administration
- Review and assist paralegals and staff with correspondence and assist and direct problem solving as issues arise
- Review title policies, obtain title clearance, and assist staff with title clearance issues
- Organize and maintain case and client files
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Proficient with practice management systems, portals & technology
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Creative, motivated, and innovative mindset
- Professional and outgoing
- Follows best practices
- Always looking to improve
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to prioritize and work independently
- Demonstrable analytical and problem-solving skills
Location: La Grange, Illinois
Qualified candidates please reply via email with a cover letter and resume to Mary Bryk: email@example.com.