Our goal at Fornaro Law is simple: We want to be an innovator and driver of change in the legal industry through the integration and use of artificial intelligence and emerging technologies in legal services.
Although we provide standard legal services to our clients, the firm and our clients are also actively involved in the blockchain, crypto, and artificial intelligence world.
Fornaro Law has grown substantially primarily because it differentiates itself from its competitors by being entrepreneurial, and an early adopter of technologies to best service its tech-savvy clients.
The marketing intern position is an opportunity for qualified candidates to gain invaluable experience in marketing and business development of legal services in a fast-paced and growing global technology environment.
The responsibilities of the marketing intern will be to:
- Update and maintain the firm’s and attorneys’ social media profiles (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.)
- Update and maintain the firm’s website
- Expand the firm’s online presence through SEO
- Assist and facilitate blogging within firm
- Assist and facilitate email marketing campaigns
- Assist with the organization and planning of local business and charitable events to advance the firm’s brand name recognition
- Create marketing and promotional media content
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Proficient with the WordPress web development platform
- Proficient with media creation and editing software (Adobe or similar software)
- Effective Communicator
- Creative, motivated, and innovative mindset
- Professional and outgoing
Schedule: Days and hours are flexible but once established must be maintained to provide consistency
Location: La Grange, Illinois
Qualified candidates please reply via email with a cover letter and resume to Mary Bryk: email@example.com.