We are seeking an attorney that is proficient in estate planning to join our talented team. This is an exciting and challenging position that will allow you to grow as a professional.
Fornaro Law has grown substantially primarily because it differentiates itself from its competitors by being an early adopter of technologies and implements efficient systems to best service and organize its clients.
Our clients are extremely satisfied with our representation and we are looking for a candidate that will help continue this trend.
The successful candidate will have at least 5 years of experience as an estate planning attorney. Probate, corporate and transactional experience is a plus.
- Meet and interact with clients
- Draft Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney and related documents
- Monitor and calendar deadlines
- Assist with trust funding process, trust settlement and estate administration
- Organize and present client workshops and conduct seminars
- Organize and maintain case and client files
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Proficient with practice management systems, portals & technology
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Creative, motivated, and innovative mindset
- Professional and outgoing
- Follows best practices
- Always looking to improve
Location: La Grange, Illinois
Qualified candidates please reply via email with a cover letter and resume to Mary Bryk: firstname.lastname@example.org.