Crypto And Blockchain Legal Assistant Job Description
Fornaro Law is seeking a team member with a passion for and knowledge of Crypto, Blockchain Practice Management Software and Artificial Intelligence.
Excitement and passion about the future of Crypto and technology in the law space is required.
Being an early adopter in the Space, we are extremely excited about the opportunities and growth potential domestically and internationally.
Our goal is simple at Fornaro Law: We want to be the leading authority in the Crypto Space and advance our firm and our clients rapidly and efficiently through the use of technology.
The successful candidate will have a working knowledge of whitepapers, private placement memorandums, regulation, and initial coin offerings and experience and knowledge of corporate formation, corporate agreements, corporate compliance, general management of files and enjoys working with entrepreneurs.
The candidate must also be able to fit in with our professional and team oriented group which has extraordinary communication skills and strives to improve every day.
The candidate must also have demonstrable analytical and problem solving skills, excellent organizational skills, efficient research ability, and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel is required. This is an exciting and challenging position that will allow you to grow as a professional.
Fornaro Law is a growing firm that embraces technology such as artificial intelligence, blockchain, and cryptocurrencies. Our crypto and corporate clients span the business world from traditional, main street, companies to those involved in these new and growing segments of the economy. Fornaro Law’s streamlined implementation of systems elevates the firm and its clients to a higher level.
- Revise White Papers and Initial Coin Offering, Private Placement Memorandums, Subscription agreements, pitch decks, and Compliance manuals.
- Research and analyze SEC comments and guidance
- Research and work with foreign and domestic jurisdictions.
- Communicate with foreign and domestic professionals.
- Draft Corporation and Limited Liability Company formation paperwork for filing in a variety of states and jurisdictions.
- Draft operating agreements, bylaws, stock certificates, shareholder agreements, and other corporate documents needed for new companies.
- Draft FEIN paperwork for new companies.
- Draft annual reports and annual corporate resolutions.
- File annual reports in a variety of states and maintain registered agents in those states.
- Review corporate paperwork for existing companies to determine if amendments are needed.
- Provide assistance to senior level attorneys, senior paralegals and staff members with buy/sell agreements, stock purchase agreements, employee agreements, lease agreements, non-compete agreements, employee manuals and other corporate agreements.
- Draft corporate resolutions and all other documents needed for real estate purchases and sales.
- Effectively organize and maintain client files.
- Monitor and calendar corporate deadlines.
- Minimum 5+ years job experience in corporate law area.
- Willing to pitch in and support growing legal department in a fast-paced environment.
- Skilled at meeting strict deadlines.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously with a high degree of professionalism and client orientation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively work with various types of clients
- Fast thinker/quick learner
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to prioritize and work independently.
Ability to manage time and resources effectively and independently, and balance conflicting priorities.
Leave a Comment