Fornaro Law is a growing firm that embraces technology such as artificial intelligence, blockchain, and cybercurrencies like Bitcoin. Our corporate clients span the business world from traditional, main street, companies to those involved in these new and growing segments of the economy. Fornaro Law’s streamlined implementation of systems elevates the firm and its clients to a higher level. We are seeking a corporate paralegal to join our talented team who is well organized, detail oriented and adaptable with the willingness and ability to learn and implement a defined prioritization system. The successful candidate will have at least 5 years experience as a paralegal with knowledge of corporate formation, corporate agreements, corporate compliance and general management of files. Demonstrable analytical and problem solving skills, strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent organizational skills and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel is required. This is an exciting and challenging position that will allow you to grow as a professional.
- Draft Corporation and Limited Liability Company formation paperwork for filing in a variety of states.
- Draft operating agreements, bylaws, stock certificates, shareholder agreements, and other corporate documents needed for new companies.
- Draft FEIN paperwork for new companies.
- Draft annual reports and annual corporate resolutions.
- File annual reports in a variety of states and maintain registered agents in those states.
- Review corporate paperwork for existing companies to determine if amendments are needed.
- Provide assistance to senior level attorneys, senior paralegals and staff members with buy/sell agreements, stock purchase agreements, employee agreements, lease agreements, non-compete agreements, employee manuals and other corporate agreements.
- Draft corporate resolutions and all other documents needed for real estate purchases and sales.
- Effectively organize and maintain client files.
- Monitor and calendar corporate deadlines.
- Paralegal certificate
- Minimum 5+ years job experience as a corporate paralegal.
- Willing to pitch in and support growing legal department in a fast-paced growing environment.
- Skilled at meeting strict deadlines under significant time pressure
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously with a high degree of professionalism and client orientation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively work with various types of clients
- Fast thinker/quick learner
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to prioritize and work independently.
- Ability to manage time and resources effectively and independently, and balance conflicting priorities.