Bitcoin / Cybercurrency
Fornaro Law is very proud to have clients and entrepreneurs involved in the cryptocurrency industry. As we follow the trends of Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and other cybercurrencies and see the power of the underlying technology of the blockchain, we understand that compliance, structure and legal advice is needed to support these pioneers in this blossoming industry. If you are interested in learning more about cryptocurrency more information can be found in our blog post. Another helpful link is – https://www.cryptocompare.com/
There is a reason that Fornaro Law has a large amount of diverse and unique entrepreneurial clients which cross almost every industry and which operate both domestically and internationally.
Fornaro Law provides business minded legal advice and quick and rapid structure that helps these businesses grow. Link to corporate page – http://www.fornarolaw.com/practice-areas/business-corporate-law/
In a similar way, Fornaro Law is a perfect legal solution to support the needs of the growing and novel businesses that engage in the world of the blockchain and cryptocurrency.
The most interesting thing about this industry is that things are constantly changing and new novel issues constantly are arising. Fornaro Law takes a proactive approach to representing clients by becoming involved in the crypto community and to anticipate changes and potential issues and pitfalls.
For example, Fornaro Law provided an immediate response and comments when the Illinois Department of Professional Regulation provided its Digital Currency Regulatory Guidance.
Fornaro Law is able to do the following for this new generation of clients:
- Create the corporate business structure both domestically and internationally for asset protection and business purposes.
- Provide updates on the legal and business trends and pitfalls throughout the United States and the World.
- Monitor current litigation and threatened litigation and regulations throughout the country to determine how the trends may affect the client’s current business model.
- Provide compliance advice and services that support current regulations and anti-money laundering.
- Help write and amend policy that is consistent with regulation and best practices.
- Assist with licensing when needed.
- Provide employment advice.
- Link client’s with other professionals.
- Connection of clients who are well versed in applying blockchain technology with current business clients that can benefit from the technology.
The world of cybercurrency and blockchain is allowing for the transfer of value in a similar way that the internet transfers information. Keep in mind that technology is changing the world rapidly now. There will not be large time periods between things that change the world any longer. We are talking significant changes in months now rather than years.
We will help our clients stay ahead of the curve.
Fornaro Law is now also in the process of setting up its system to accept Bitcoin in exchange for legal services.